Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Lab and Some Lakes

Kyle and I went on a great hike to Olallie Lake with Colin and Emily this past Sunday...as usual, I went WAY overboard in terms of taking pictures...but hey, maybe it was keeping my mind off the fact that I was out of breath about 5 minutes in. Their adorable black lab, Cooper, alternated between wanting to jump in to the various lakes we hit along the way to fetch sticks and standing timidly on the shoreline.

If you make it to the end of the slideshow, you'll see that we took a swim in the last lake we found before getting back to the car, and Cooper does NOT like being left on the shoreline when everyone else is swimming.

It was an absolutely gorgeous day, and our hike ended with an amazing view of a snowy Mount Hood on a warm summer day. Thankfully I think these pictures capture the colors quite nicely! Enjoy....

No comments: